- This event has passed.
RARC Unit Meeting
May 21 @ 7:00 pm
- Call to order
- Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes from April 17, 2019 Unit meeting.
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- New business
- VA House of Delegate race update
- Constitutional office races and other local public office races update
- Progress Reports of Special Committees
- RAFT update
- Books and Co. book free book distribution
- “First Look” Party
- Old Business
- meeting location discussion
CAN’T ATTEND? If you can’t attend, and want to provide a proxy to vote for you, please use the form below:
Proxies: A member of Rockbridge Area Republican Committee or the RARC Executive Committee may be represented in meeting by a proxy, subject to the following conditions:
- Except as provided in Article V, Section A(2) hereof, no individual may cast more than one vote at any meeting.
- The proxy holder must be a member of the Republican Party from the same Election District or organization represented by the absent member of that committee.
- All proxies shall be in writing and shall be signed by the maker of the proxy and shall be substantially in the following form:
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS, That I, [NAME] ________________________________________
of [AREA REPRESENTED]_____________________________________________________, do hereby
constitute and appoint [NAME OF PROXY] ________________________________________________
my true and lawful attorney, to vote as my proxy (with full power of substitution)* at a meeting of the
Rockbridge Area Republican Committee on the ________ day of [MONTH] ______________, 2018, or at any adjourned meeting thereof and for me and in my name, place and stead to vote upon any question that properly may come before such meeting, with all the power I should possess if personally present, hereby revoking all previous proxies.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _______ day of __________ [MONTH], 2018.
(*) Inclusion of the power of substitution is discretionary with the member. Its omission shall preclude substitution.